Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

Fruit NInja logo in Gimp

I recently made my version of the Fruit Ninja logo in Gimp. This process only took about more than 1 hour and 30 min. I had to get a bit planned out. So what I did was, I took the Original Fruit Ninja logo and copied down the hex codes into a Notepad file, then I added text and everything and put the exact hex codes onto the image. Looks totally the same. Here was my plan that I put into a .txt file:
Here is the Resolution:
FIRST WORD; FRUIT
First letter: 44096c (Purple)
Second Letter: ff151a (Red)
Third Letter: ffbe00 (Yellow)
Fourth Letter: ff4202 (Orange)
Fifth Letter: 205a00 (Green)
Rotation: none (0.00)
------------------------------
SECOND WORD; NINJA
All letters:
Outer: Blend from Below; 000000 to top: 293342
And inner: Blend from below; ffffff to top: 929292
Text/Layer rotation: -5.63
------------------------------
The font you need for this project is "Gang of Three." 
Download the font for free@: 
http://www.dafont.com/gang-of-three.font?text=Fruit+Ninja

Here are the things you need:

- Gimp 2.6
- Blends and colors + Mixtures
- Gang of Three (font)
- A landscape image (MUST BE LANDSCAPE!) Default Landscape size: 640x400
I got all the images I needed, and here is what I put up!




0 comments:

Post a Comment